Monday, September 15, 2008

Twas the night before chemo

Hi everyone, or both of you, depending on how many people are reading this. Lainey is doing very well. She goes in for chemo tomorrow. She has the very important c.t. scan on Monday the 22nd. I am very encouraged by her improving energy level, I pray to God the scan will cheer and not depress. As for me i went to the doctors, i too am scheduled for a c.t. scan on Monday, to be followed by an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. oh joy !!! Maybe after the scan i'll stop worrying about my health. I don't feel good but that's not surprising after 14 months of gut wrenching hell, where everything that was normal went away maybe never to return in this system.If your life is going good right now, cherish it, cause stuff can hit anyone any age and life aint the same. Someone said to me the other day, "you look different are you o.k.'? i said , no , how could i be o.k.? I am tired and sad, i adore the love of my life and the big c is trying to steal her from me, either quickly or slowly, if i didn't have a hope for us to be together in the new world, i don't know what i would do. Some may say when we pass away that " ends marriage' yes but Jehovah is going to satisfy the desires of every living creature, and my desire is, and always has been to be with Lainey, forever, so i pray , pray , pray that that will happen. As you can tell , i'm not as cheerful as usual, i'm just wearing out, but not giving up, hopefully this system will end before i run out of juice. Love to all , stay in the truth , there is no hope anywhere else, this is it, Love Keith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keith and Elaine, we hope Elaine's treatment went ok this week.. we will be thinking of both of you on monday.. praying for good news for both of you...