Sunday, January 18, 2009

Huge THANK YOU

Dear friends , a huge thank you to all who attended ans wanted to attend the memorial. There were approximately 300 friends there to share their love and support, and many more who wanted to come but couldn't.
I'll write more later for the benefit of those who couldn't come, this blog is called livin with Lainey, Lainey lives on in my heart and mind and also the hearts and minds of her dear friends and family, there was a movie made of the proceedings and a slide show,let me know if you want one.Again a huge THANK YOU i couldn't have born up without you, love always, Keith

1 comment:

Rita said...

you leave me with my mouth opened Keith,
as l can see by reading the blog your handling everything just nice,its not easy to do that, at least not for me,may Jehovah shower
you with his blessings my dearest
brother,you are an example to follow. love Rita and Alex.

P.D. MY wife wishes to know if you can read spanish, or do you have anyone there who can translate what see would like to write, also she wants to know if you are ok with the email she sends. thank u.