Thursday, November 13, 2008

Say a little prayer for Lainey

Dear friends, Thursday Nov 12th, i think! Lainey has had her c.t. scan moved up from January to this coming Monday the 17th, the reason "new symptoms". Please pray for her, she is scared and having c.t. scans has become traumatic. I hope and pray these 'new symptoms" are side effects and nothing more, i adore my little wife and need her to keep fighting on. Oh while your at it , please say a little prayer for me too! Love you all , Keith.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are always in our thoughts.... We hope the scan goes well.....

jeremy said...

My little adventure with a ct scan scared the bananas outta me... I can't imagine what you're going thru. Take care my friends.

Unknown said...

Elaine, we are thinking of you today.. I know it must be hard.. I hope you can pick out some of the more encouraging words people have left and take them with you.. And know that you are thought of often...
You have been very strong and I know a lot of people are amazed and encouraged by your strength.. :)

cheryl@erpd said...

Grayson is hoping that you got his text message today Lainey!
He was wanting to put a little smile on your face...with a little help from Sponge Bob
Love you both MUCHLY!!
Hope that today went well.
:0)