Saturday, November 29, 2008

will miss the friends

Dear friends, we are packing to go to Reno . We will miss you so much, PLEASE e-mail me so i stay in the loop. We hope to see a number of friends who moved from Pleasanton to Reno a few years back, the Polanskis, Kolodziejs and Nyby's. We'll need the emotional and spiritual support. I have officialy closed down my business for a month or two. I have to dedicate all my time to Lainey and trying to get her back into remission, That is my mission knock this @#*&@$ back to where Lainey can live a little and be around you all in the spring. I am desperately struggling with inner grief and sadness right now so ANY encouragement is appreciated. I will post frequently from Reno to keep you informed, please share the info with any and all friends and ask them all to pray for strength, endurance, faith, wisdom, a calm heart,peace, power beyond what is normal and hope. I can't express how much i will need your emotional support in the months ahead, bring a big box of tissues cause real men do cry , a lot !!! Well take care , get out in the ministry, share the GOOD NEWS of something better than this. If this life was all there was then God would not be a God of Love, but he is and this rotten world will end and God's kingdom will restore peace, love and joy to ALL worldwide.Rev 21:3,4. I'm not a Bible thumper, but friends there is something better than these few years full of tribulation. The answer is right there in the scriptures, we all need knowledge and faith and then the guts to do something about it. I know non witnesses look at this page, PLEASE talk to Jehovah's Christian Witnesses when they come to your door, ask them to share their faith with you, ask for the 'WHAT DO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BELIEVE" brochure, read YOUR bible and make your own conclusions. We don't drag ourselves out of bed , put on a suit and come to your door because we think we are any better, we come to your door because we love you. Well that's it, sermon for the day :-) Love to all , Keith.

No comments: