Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've turned the corner Keefer !

Dear friends it's Thursday morning and Lainey woke up feeling much better.She woke up at 7:15 and said "I've turned the corner Keefer !" Just a little improvement is such a big deal for us now. We'll have treatments today and tomorrow then have the weekend off, except she will take the medicine orally over the weekend YUK!
I have a little bit of a cold so iv'e been banned from passionate kissing BUMMER!
Will write more as things unfold, thanks for all your love and support, Keefer and Laineymum.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So happy to hear that you are feeling a smidge better Lainie. It was all I could do to keep myself from getting in the car and coming to be with you! Hopefully you'll be feeling better day by day until you get home. My love and support are with you. I love you tons. Can't wait to see you. Love your Danielle-friend